With the growth of Maricopa County, the demands for high quality assessment services continue to increase. Our commitment to the citizens of Maricopa is to employ the most professional methods, tools and staff resources to produce property values which are fair and equitable.
Continuous improvement and innovation toward this end are a priority. As well, the development of a highly professional organization populated by the best in the business is also a top priority – not just for today, but also for tomorrow.
We are always interested in talented individuals who want to be part of a progressive approach to our business at all levels. If you are an energetic individual with a commitment to excellence, we would like to consider you for our team. If your background meets the qualifications, we encourage you to apply..
We look forward to hearing from you.
As we recruit to fill open positions, we will sometimes highlight key positions below. All Assessor Office open positions approved for recruitment and hiring are listed on the Maricopa County jobs site.
To view these please visit maricopa.gov. All applications for employment with the Assessor’s Office must be made on this County employment site as instructed there.
Please check this website regularly for current job opportunities whether or not any are specifically noted below. We appreciate your interest in employment with us.
As one of the largest employers in the Valley of the Sun, Maricopa County is
able to offer employees many employment advantages:
- Choice of Three (3) Health Plans (Vision benefits included in all Medical Plans) Employee, Spouse, Children and Family coverage available at comparably low premium rates.
- Choice of Three (3) Dental Plans
- Behavioral Health Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Legal Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Child Care Expenses
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Three Weeks of Paid Vacation Leave
- One Week of Paid Sick Leave
- One Floating Day Off
- 9/80 Flex Work Schedules Available in Most Positions
- Pension Plan in Arizona State Retirement System
- Employer Paid Life Insurance of One Times Annual Salary (not to exceed $500,000)
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance Available at Group Rates
- Supplemental Family Life Insurance Coverage Available at Group Rates
- Tax Deferred 457 Savings Plan
- Long Term Disability through the Arizona State Retirement System
- Short Term Disability Available at Group Rates
- Subsidized Phoenix Transit Bus Passes
- County Credit Union
- Automatic Deposit of Pay Checks
- Paid Bereavement Time
- In-House training and development including work related tuition reimbursement
- Wellness programs which include weight loss, quit smoking, health promotions, low cost assessments, 24/7 Gym access at 2 locations, and more.
- Employee Discount Program includes discounts on sporting events, movies, car rental, and much more.
County Assessor || 301 W. Jefferson St. || Phoenix, AZ 85003