As you might have noticed, quite a few things have changed on our site between our old website and our new one. This page will list out what things have changed and include some tips to getting around our new site and layout. As we add new features to the site, this page will be updated.
- Parcel Details/Parcel Search: To view parcel details, simply enter in the APN (Parcel number) into the search box and hit "Search" or click enter.
- Mapferret Maps: We have removed the Mapferret search and are now including MapFerret maps for MCR and parcel in Parcel Details. Look for them right above the Valuation section. We will be adding a search feature to find MapFerret maps by MapID and Book/Map in the next couple of days.
- Advanced Search: We no longer offer the targeted advanced searches. To search on anything, use our search engine. Refer to our Search Help for details on how to use the search engine. We will be adding more search features that simulate many of the advanced searches that were available.
- Business Personal Property/Mobile Home advanced searches: Same as with our Advanced Search, these searches are now integrated into the search engine. In the coming days, we will be adding prior tax year searches and fixing issues with the results.
- Market Overview/Residential Similar Parcel Searches: These have been integrated into the Parcel Details page. You will see links to them when you search on residential properties only as they only apply to residential properties.
- Real Property/Personal Property Menus: These menus have been merged into the Property menu.
- FAQ/Glossary: These two pages have been rewritten and redesigned to be search engine friendly. You can now simply search on the terms that you are looking for rather than having to scan entire pages.
- New parcel look-up: This search is not available yet. We are working on having it completed in the very near future.
- Residential Property Search/Registration: These features will be available by Monday, June look-up
- Glossary item links: We have introduced a new feature that will allow you to learn many of the terms that we use commonly. On most pages within the site, you will see words that are blue and have a dotted underline beneath them. Hovering your mouse over these words (not clicking), will give you a small popup window with the definition of the word. If you click on the word, you will be taken to the glossary term. You can also search for glossary terms (or questions) with our search engine.