With the growth of Maricopa County, the demands for high quality assessment services continue to increase. Our commitment to the citizens of Maricopa is to employ the most professional methods, tools and staff resources to produce property values which are fair and equitable.
Continuous improvement and innovation toward this end are a priority. As well, the development of a highly professional organization populated by the best in the business is also a top priority – not just for today, but also for tomorrow.
With that in mind, we wish to explore the marketplace for talented individuals who want to be part of a progressive approach to our business at all levels.
More particularly, we recognize the need to attract leaders who will help us drive forward to achieve our goals and deliver as effectively as possible on our commitment to the citizens and the county.
If you are an energetic individual with a commitment to excellence, we would like to hear from you. Please click on specific job openings below to review our immediate needs. If your background meets the qualifications, follow the instructions to apply now for a current open position.
Current Job Openings
The Maricopa County Assessor’s Office constantly seeks the best and brightest to fill our needs. As opportunities arise they will be listed in the County’s main Employment page.
We appreciate your interest in employment with us. Some available positions may not be listed on this page. Please check the Maricopa County website regularly for job opportunities which become available and approved for recruitment and hiring.
As one of the largest employers in the Valley of the Sun, Maricopa County is able to offer employees many employment advantages:
- Choice of Three (3) Health Plans (Vision benefits included in all Medical Plans) Employee, Spouse, Children and Family coverage available at comparably low premium rates.
- Choice of Three (3) Dental Plans
- Behavioral Health Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Legal Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Child Care Expenses
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Three Weeks of Paid Vacation Leave
- One Week of Paid Sick Leave
- One Floating Day Off
- 9/80 Flex Work Schedules Available in Most Positions
- Pension Plan in Arizona State Retirement System
- Employer Paid Life Insurance of One Times Annual Salary (not to exceed $500,000)
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance Available at Group Rates
- Supplemental Family Life Insurance Coverage Available at Group Rates
- Tax Deferred 457 Savings Plan
- Long Term Disability through the Arizona State Retirement System
- Short Term Disability Available at Group Rates
- Subsidized Phoenix Transit Bus Passes
- County Credit Union
- Automatic Deposit of Pay Checks
- Paid Bereavement Time
- In-House training and development including work related tuition reimbursement up to $5,000
- Wellness programs which include weight loss, quit smoking, health promotions, low cost assessments, and 24/7 Gym access.
- Employee Discount Program includes discounts on sporting events, movies, car rental, and much more.