The Maricopa County Assessor's Office is committed to providing constructive notice to the public in areas where they may interact with our office. We will update this area of our website as any change in our policy or procedures are made.
Some examples of policy changes that may be posted here are:
- Changes in an applications deadline.
- Changes in a reporting deadline.
- Changes to the requirements or deadlines to submit an exemption request.
Once a policy change has been posted to this website, it will remain posted for one (1) year.
Should you have any questions about the policies as they are stated on this website, please contact the appropriate division within the Assessor's office.
- January 28th — Special Districts/LCV – Claims-Legal Class Mixed Ratio (PDF)
- January 5nd — Rule B Calculation – Version 3 (PDF)
- December 22nd — Issuance of Tax Clearance – 504 Permits (PDF)
- July 25th — Common Area Valuations Policy (PDF)
- July 25th — Limited Property Value Calculation Policy (PDF)
- June 30th — Rule B Calculations - Version 2 (PDF)
- October 9th — Rule B Calculations (PDF)
- December 14th — Senior Valuation Protection Qualification (PDF)
- September 25th — District Exemption Policy (PDF)
- September 7th — Removal of Agricultural Designation Policy (PDF)
- September 6th — Agricultural Classification Policy (PDF)
- June 7th — Restricted Land Valuation (PDF)
- February 18th — Property Transfers & Splits from Court Decrees (PDF)
- February 3rd — Notice of Change/Economic Units Policy (PDF)
- February 2nd — Agricultural Classification Policy (PDF)
- September 10th — High Density - 2011 Update (Policy Repeal) (PDF)
- Letter to Ranchers regarding repeal of High Density Grazing Policy (PDF)
- Letter to Property owners regarding repeal of High Density Grazing Policy (PDF)
- January 21st — Homesites (PDF)
- December 19th — Residential Rental Registration Fees (PDF)
- November 2nd — Partial Complete Policy Standards for Single Family Residences, Condominiums and Townhomes (PDF)
- October 9th — REVISED - Mixed Ratio on Licensed Child Care Facilities (PDF)
- March 31st — Accrued Depreciation and Obsolescence (PDF)
- September 11th — Minor Land Divisions Acceptance (PDF)
- September 7th — Property Splits form Leases (PDF)
- September 7th — Timeshare Policy (PDF)
- September 7th — Shopping Centers Policy (PDF)
- August 23rd — Memo: De Minimus Property Valuation Increases (PDF)
- July 20th — Removal of Agricultural Designation Policy (PDF)