How do I report rental property violations?

The Assessor’s office only maintains the Rental Registry records for all residential rental properties located within the County. The city or town in which the property is located in, have the responsibility of code enforcement. We have provided a list of contact phone numbers and Website links:
Simply go to the main screen and select “PROPERTY” and from the drop down menu, select “RESIDENTIAL RENTAL PROPERTY.” Select “Report A Property As An Unregistered Rental”

Bookmark the permalink.