Assessor Paul D. Petersen

Maricopa County Assessor's Office

Mobile Homes

How much are my taxes? Can I make payments on my taxes? Can I pay my taxes online?
Please contact the Maricopa County Treasurer for all questions regarding taxes or online at their website.
I would like to move a second mobile/manufactured home onto my land. Is that allowed?
Please contact Development Services for zoning information.
What permits do I need to legally move my mobile/manufactured home?
In addition to the 504 property tax clearance you will need to contact Maricopa County Central Permits for additional permit information.
What is the Mobile/manufactured home property tax clearance permit (504)?
This permit is required by the Assessor's office prior to moving a mobile/manufactured home to insure taxes are paid and to update our records of the new location and/or the new owner information pursuant to A.R.S. § 42-19107 and § 42-19155.
What is the Mobile Home Relocation Fund?
The fund was established and is maintained by the State of Arizona to assist tenants who live in Mobile Home Parks with the cost of relocating their mobile/manufactured home due to a change in the use of land which is rented by the tenant. For additional information regarding the mobile home relocation fund please refer to the Arizona Revised Statutes § 33-1476.01, § 33-1476.02, § 33-1476.03, § 33-1476.04.
How do I obtain my mobile/manufactured home serial number or vehicle identification number (VIN)?
The serial number or VIN is located on the top left hand corner of your title. If you do not have a copy of your title, contact the Motor Vehicle Department to obtain a duplicate.
What should I do in the event that I sell my mobile/manufactured home?
You should contact the Assessor's office upon selling or purchasing a mobile/manufactured home. Be sure to have the new owner's full name and proper mailing address to update the account. You must also contact the AZ MVD to update their records.
How do I update the owner/mailing Information for my mobile home?
To update your owner/mailing information, you will need to complete the Mobile Home New Owner/New Mailing Address Change form. The form is located on the webpage or call the office to request one mailed to you.
I have not received a notice of value for my manufactured/mobile home, what should I do?
If you own a mobile/manufactured home and you are not receiving a valuation notice, please contact the Assessor's office.
When and how can I appeal the assessed value of my mobile/manufactured home?
If your home is on the personal property tax roll the appeal must be filed with the County Assessor within 30 calendar days of the mailing of the valuation notice. If your home is affixed an appeal must be filed with the Assessor's office within 60 calendar days from the mailing of your real property notice of value.